Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 on Windows 8.1 won't download

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bengol1992
1125 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2015 on Windows 8.1 won't download

Just partitioned my mac so I could run Windows 8.1 and finally be able to access Revit on my laptop. However, when I go to download Revit 2015 it hangs at 0 of 104mb downloaded and says less than 1 minute remaining. I have left the download for a number of hours and it still isn't moving. Any advice on how to fix this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: bengol1992

Hello - are you on subscription? I would go into the subscription center and request the media - you will find it on the left side of the page. Once you order it it will say it will take 3 weeks - i usually get it in 3 days.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
bengol1992
in reply to: LisaDrago

I have a student account so get the software for free, however it simply won't download. I left it for 8 hours yesterday but it never shifted from 0mb downloaded. 

Message 4 of 5
cbcarch
in reply to: bengol1992

check your internet connection--can you download large files from other websites?

see if antivirus software or firewall is blocking download

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 5 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: cbcarch

also try downloading from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links>Revit Products>Autodesk Revit
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report