Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 license: Error 41

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
HarmF
1347 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2015 license: Error 41

Hi!

Today I uninstalled Revit 2014 and installed 2015. When I try to start Revit 2015 I need to log in and import the license file.

When I do this I get the following error:

Import Request Failed

Issues which may have contributed to this error are listed. If you are not able to resolve the problem you should activate the license, rather than import it.
- No license has been exported from a source computer, or
- the product serial number on this computer does not match the product serial number on the source computer, or
- the license is reserved under a different Login ID and password. (41)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request. If the problem persists, you should activate the license, rather than import it. Try again Error reference:41

I tried to find a solution online, but didn't find anything.

How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: HarmF

hi, maybe you try to check it here. thanks

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
HarmF
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is fixed!

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: HarmF

hi, so we can close the issue and move on and mark as solution.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report