Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 : Issue with language pack.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fhoulbr
267 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2015 : Issue with language pack.

Hello there,

We're using Building Ult and the main install is the English release of the product with Imperial US as default families.

We've installed the french language pack with French families as default (templates and dictionnary as well.

Our issue is, when launching Revit using the English shorcut, we've an issue with some options in the properties and the Quick access bar which are shown in French !?!

Here are a few samples screenshots.

Properties

Quick Access Toolbar

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fhoulbr
in reply to: fhoulbr

I just tried to uninstall then reinstall the language pack and the issue is still here.

As soon as I uninstall the language pack, all is fine, but once I reinstall the language pack, the french text are back. I suspect the language pack is overwriting some file in the original installation... 

Any fix known?

Message 3 of 3
fhoulbr
in reply to: fhoulbr

I just did a complete reinstall of the product... As soon as I install the language pack, issue is back here so it's a language pack issue. French language pack change some translation in the english version priory installed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report