Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 is freezing and interface is flickering

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
triciareed432
949 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2015 is freezing and interface is flickering

I recently bought a new windows computer, and I was able to download Revit 2015 (student version) successfully. Once I open up the program, I am able to get to the start screen and open up a new project. However, once I'm on the main project screen, the interface is flickering and the screen freezes. I have already cleanly uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times. I know it's not a problem with the computer, as it is brand new with more than enough RAM memory and video card space, so it has to be a bug in the student edition of Revit. How am I able to get this to work so I can start my projects? and how can I get a hold of Autodesk by phone that isn't a computer answer?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
awes
in reply to: triciareed432

Welcome to the world of Revit. Just to narrow down your irritating problem - have you checked the system requirements for Revit?

See: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

Do you have the latest Autodesk certified drivers for your videocard?

Message 3 of 4
lizzieamos
in reply to: awes

The same thing is happening for me.

Message 4 of 4
drp281
in reply to: triciareed432

@triciareed432 wrote:

and how can I get a hold of Autodesk by phone that isn't a computer answer?

you don't the free student licenses don't come with free phone support with autodesk

this is all the support you get for free

if you want phone support call a local reseller and pay them for that service

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report