Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Deployment Image not working, disappeared!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ukdxb012
560 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2015 Deployment Image not working, disappeared!

Hi,

I cannot seem to create a Deployment Image for Revit 2015. I run setup.exe, start filling in the infornation required however when i get to the serial number / product key page when i fill that page in and select next i see nothing.... the setup.exe is still running but it's been running for over an hour and i cannot do anything with it.

Is this a known issue?

To be honest this isnt a great start to my introduction to 2015 products versions.

Regards,

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Tony_Michniewicz
in reply to: ukdxb012

Hi Duncan

There is a short pause after clicking Next on the Product Information page and the display of the Configure Deployment page but the install UI should only disappear for maybe 10 or 15 seconds.  Can you provide more information regarding your scenario?

What operating system are you running?

Where are you launching the Revit installer from?  DVD, USB, etc.

Are there any other Autodesk products installed on this system?  If so, which?

Have you disabled any anti-virus software running on this system

Also, have you tried creating the deployment on another system?  If not, this would be a helpful troubleshooting step to eliminate the possibility of a problem with a specific system.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst
Message 3 of 3

I have same situation. Windows 8.1 x64. Trial window appears for a sec. then crashes. (Hardware: i7, 16 GB ram, asus gtx770, ssd.) As Duncan said, it's not a good start. I saw some posts, you have this issue since Revit 2014.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report