Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 and 4002 unexpected erros creating IFC

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
248 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2015 and 4002 unexpected erros creating IFC

Have Revit 2015 installed and used to project that was created with Revit 2014. Everything else is working, but we can't get IFC exported. Revits own exporter turns back 4002 errors (walls, families etc.) and no *IFC file creted. We tried IFC exporter 2015, but it doesn't give any IFC-file either or any errors. It just stops exporting after while. I tried to save some of the families that had error as Revit 2015 and reloaded them to the project, but still unexpected errors count 4002 and same families are on the list.

With this project we need almost every week to make IFC-file which will be checked with engineers models - project has now progressed over a week with Revit 2015 so we really wouldn't want to go back to Revit 2014. With Revit2014 we didn't have major issues creating IFC.

Has anyone any clue what to try?

br Jarkko  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
anders.jorstad
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.

I'm having the same problem, with no IFC fil created when I export my Revit fil.

I have installed the latest updates to Revit 2015, and installed the IFC exporter from "Exchange Apps". Still no IFC file created.

Were you able to resolve this issue?

If so, how did you do it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report