Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2014 missing objects

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jpb-123
355 Views, 2 Replies

REVIT 2014 missing objects

Hi,

just having trouble loading objects onto revit, upon selecting an object it says i need to load objects. when i follow the link it directs me to an empty folder in my c drive.. all instances of the program were installed correctly, does anyone know anything about this. i have actually installed program about three times now, same problem. no lecturers have any idea, most students using program have the same problem, not even any of the cad technicians from my work can explain it. if anyone knows anything it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
subhra_civil
in reply to: jpb-123

Hi,

I think which type object you want to load you are not selecting that type of folder or family from Library. Try to select correct type of family.

Or if direct to empty folder then go to Ravit Library from there. I am sending you the path. I think you know this path.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 3 of 3
jpb-123
in reply to: jpb-123

Thank you Subhradeep for your response

I was thinking that it might be a pathing problem,
but throughout the maze of files in the c’drive was just getting lost.

i am being directed straight to this folder upon loading a family:

windows c / programdata / autodesk / RVT 2014 / libraries / Australia

the folder Australia being the destination folder but also being empty.
I have tried a full program repair, reinstall and gotten the latest update but have no
objects still.

Thanks again for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report