Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 - Error messages

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ennujozlagam
880 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2014 - Error messages

I have also experienced some problem, im trying to copy a bath tub from 1st storey to 3rd storey bu using copy and paste to selected level but it copy to 1st storey insted of 3rd storey , what could be the problem. pls find attached.

Thank you for your help,

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

hi

go to Section View And Paste.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7

thank you for yhour reply but doesnt work.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 7
eccross
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Many times when this happens (especially with plumbing items) it's because the item is hosted on a floor.  While you might have changed the level, it's still being hosted to your 1st story floor.  Select the copied item and on the modify tab on the ribbon, select to pick a new host.  Select the 3rd story floor and the tub should move to the correct, desired location.

Eric Cross
Ewing Cole - CAD/BIM Technician
www.ewingcole.com
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: eccross

Hi! I am a student and new to here. I have Revit 2014 and have what appears to be an 'unexpected error' (0010.15) has occured when I try to license it. Please can anyone help me? This is extremely urgent and need to get answer ASAP!

Message 6 of 7
subhra_civil

hi,

please just copy (cntrl+V) the bath tubs from 1st Floor Level and go to any elevation view (North, South, East, West) and just paste them with "Align to Selected Level" and then click on "3rd Floor Level". I think it will work.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 7 of 7
jtaylor01

Several of my students are getting the error when they try to open their file that says "Attempt to access the (filename).rvt  is passed its end."  Any suggestions on why we are getting this error and what can be done to prevent it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report