Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Display Error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jcb77
2609 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2014 Display Error

I'm getting a Revit 2104 Display Error. Here is a screen shot of it: Revit 2014 Display Error 7-22-2013 12-07-44 PM.png

I'm running it on this type of machine: HP-G71 340US, 8GB RAM, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit. Although the video card doesn't meet Revits standards, it has run in the past with Revit 2014. This error has come up once before and then it just started to work one day. This error comes up when opening pretty much any file.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I am having the same error however it crashes Revit 2014 and I lose my work back to the last save point. I did not have this issue with Revit 2013.

Message 3 of 6

I just found the answer. I went into the options, on the Graphics tab and deselected the "Use Hardware Acceleration (Direct3D)" button. Now it works just fine.
Problem solved.
Message 4 of 6
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: jcb77

Hi If you disable the option "Use Hardware Acceleration (Direct3D)" You can do it does not work Visual Style Realistic I think you need to update your graphics card.
Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
amyvluc

this totally worked for me! thank you!!

Message 6 of 6
Jbordayo

i have unchecked hardware accelration the box and am still getting the message. i saw a post about updating the graphics card. which update should i be running for this, if you dont mind me asking.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report