Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2014 crash after installing (secsplashwnd)

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
smalibary
6361 Views, 20 Replies

revit 2014 crash after installing (secsplashwnd)

hello , 

i have been using revit 2013 for about year now , but when about week ago i tried to install the revit2014 but the worst thing comes after i installed it 😞 ... it keeps shut down when i open it , also this crash only comes after the first start screen before opening project or anything else .... also i have notice that in the buttom they says : secsplashwnd and when i searched this in the web i couldn't find anything to fix .. and most of the fixes says download .net , and stuffs like that but the problem is that the revit installtion has installed .NET4.5 and i couldn't go back to older one ...

and this a pictures of what i can see before it crash : 

http://oi41.tinypic.com/x0qyie.jpg

also just to know i have format this laptop for 2 times and it keep giving me the same result but the weird thing is : i have installed this revit 2014 with the same file to another PCs and all worked except in my laptop .. and i tought its from my laptop and when i checked my requirement i found that its normal and equal some of the PCs that i installed it ... and this is a picture of my laptop specs. 

http://oi39.tinypic.com/k5261z.jpg

also, i tried to repair and nothing happened , even i tried to reinstall and the same ... also tried the revit 2013 and it comes like the 2014 with the same problem , and just to remind you , this all were before and after the formating ... 

so where is the problem and how can i solve ?? 

20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
curcis
in reply to: ERd2b

Well, good news!

Enjoy your revit sofware too.

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report