Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Cloud

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
PhillyBop
261 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2014 Cloud

So I downloaded a trial of Revit 2014, i'm interested to see if this program could work for my small company. So far, it's been a major bust, and if you think I would pay over $1,000 for this version, you have some serious issues. 1. Why am I forced to use cloud storage and not my local PC? I don't see anywhere in which I can switch from using this crap. This is ridiculous. 2. Where did the files on the cloud go? I made up a quick test drawing to see revit in action, but just now, trying to load up that drawings from this cloud crap, there is nothing there. When I try to reupload the file to the cloud so I can actually work with it, it tells me it already exists. Interesting, I can't find the file I want to work with, but when I try to put the drawing there, it tells me that it's already there. I honestly don't know what happened here. If there is in fact, no way to work from local PC, there is not a hope in hell I will ever buy another Autodesk program in the future.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rosskirby
in reply to: PhillyBop

Hi, and welcome to the forums.  Let me see if I can straighten a few things out for you.

It looks like you downloaded and installed the Online Trial from this site (link).  If you scroll a little further down on the page, you'll see that you also have the option of downloading and installing the desktop trial, which is what you'll want.

Hope that helps.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report