Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 will not recognize certified graphics card driver

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Melissa.Stewart
596 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2013 will not recognize certified graphics card driver

Revit Recognizes Dirver version 7, the computer recognizes version 8 and the device manager recognizes version 9. 

Windows control the drivers, not Nvidia. The certified driver for this version is 8. Has anyone come across this issue before and if so what was the trick to getting all three on the same page or at least Revit. 

Thank yoU!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: Melissa.Stewart

Hello - I personally wound not be worried about what Revit says about the graphics card drivers. 

If you are having display issues - then I would look into it and possibly turn off the hardware acceleration. 

Since not all cards and drivers are tested - I don't pay attention to it.

As long as I have meet the overall requirements - It is good. I get a lot of calls with people in a panic because Revit says their graphics card is bad... It really isn't just has not been tested - two totally different things and I wished that Autodesk never put that in there.

I have not had any issues and my card had never been recognized. Even in the new laptop I just got it states it is a newer driver.. Image attached.

So no real need to worry.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report