Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

nathalie.duezthirot
Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Revit 2013 - version étudiante - pas de gabarit par défaut

302 Views, 1 Replies
10-17-2012 07:41 AM

Bonjour

Je viens d'installer revit 2013 en version étudiante. Pas de gabarit architectural ou construction par défaut  sur la page d'accueil. Quand je veux créer un nouveau projet, aucun gabarit n'est reconnu. 

Quand je parcours dans les fichiers installés, je ne trouve aucun fichier template, aucun fichier .rte

Pourtant l'installation s'est bien passée ( licence active , ok )

(REVIT 2013 - anglais)

Merci de votre aide 

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)

Revit 2013 - student version - no default template. (French→English via Bing)

10-18-2012 06:10 AM in reply to: nathalie.duezthirot

Hello

I just installed revit 2013 in student version. No architectural template or default construction on the home page. When I want to create a new project, no template is recognized.

When I walk in the installed files, I can find no template, no .rte files file

Yet the installation has gone well (ok, active license)

(REVIT 2013 - English)

Thanks for your help

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!