Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013, NO templates or libraries??

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
fadi.naccache
10506 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2013, NO templates or libraries??

Hi,

I just started working with revit 2013 but i cant find any templates or libraries. Never used revit before so i dont have any old ones to copy. What to do??

Tnx

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
vector2
in reply to: fadi.naccache

First confirm that those folders are not really there. Go to C drive>ProgramData>Autodesk>RVT 2013
Message 3 of 7

you can download it from web and paste them at specified path.

(OR if feasible, you can copy it from any other machine from your friend or office)

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 4 of 7

Yes, It is confirmed that there is no corresponding folder for libraries or templates. 

I tried to find some on the web but couldnt find anything serious, do u know any good one?

Message 5 of 7
loboarch
in reply to: fadi.naccache

It sounds like the content did not get installed.  You can repair the install and make sure "install content" is checked in the installer process.  This will get all of the content install as needed.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for trying to help. I got it to work and i write this because alot of ppl has had this particulor problem. I think it became a conflict in my computer due to the fact that i already had autocad 2012 installed on the computer. I tried all kinds of diffrent strategies to solve the problem on my computor but it didnt work. Finally i installed the program on a diffrent computer which did not have any autodesk program preinstalled and it worked fine. I just copied them over to my computer and it works nice. So if u get this problem try this strategy and it might work.

Message 7 of 7

Revit 2013, NO templates or libraries

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report