Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2013 crashes upon startup (Licensing Issue?)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
929 Views, 0 Replies

REVIT 2013 crashes upon startup (Licensing Issue?)

I have had student versions of Autodesk programs on my computer for over a year without any problems. (AutoCAD 2012, Revit Architecture 2013, Maya 2012, 3DS MAX, etc.).  Recently when I tried to open Revit 2013, it crashes while on the splash screen.  I have then tried to download AutoCAD Architecture in multiple versions, and it would crash when I tried to activate the student license.  Other Autodesk student programs on my computer still worked perfectly like AutoCAD 2012.  I was able to open an existing file with Revit 2013, but if I just try to open the program it will crash. 

I have uninstalled all Autodesk programs following the recommended method, and have reinstalled Revit 2013, and it still crashes upon startup.  Once again it will work if I open an existing Revit file.  It seems there is something wrong with the licensing activation, it seems to be crashing when that step is reached.

Any suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report