Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Attributes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pkusumad
334 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2013 Attributes

Hello,

I am trying to see about finding a list of Revit Object properties/attributes. So far I have found a .txt list for the Uniformat Assembly Code for each Revit Object, as well a .txt file of a list of Revit Components.

Does such a file exist?

Thank you for your help!

Patricia

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: pkusumad

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

If I understand you correctly - you are looking for a list of all possible parameters that exist in families?

I do not know of any list. It would be almost impossible to compile such a list. You have a lot of different categories and families in each category. That is not a list I would want to have to make.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
pkusumad

Yes, I am, we are looking for a list of all parameters associated with Revit objects.

If no such list exists, do you have any recommendation as to how we can create/gather one? I realize this will be a complex undertaking but I am willing to try.

Thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 5
rosskirby

You're not going to find a list of all possible parameters for Revit families, since there are an infinite number of parameters.  What you probably need is something like the NBIM or ANZRS Revit standards, which describe the format/rules for new parameters.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 5 of 5
pkusumad
in reply to: rosskirby

That is what I figured, thank you Lisa and Ross!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report