Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2013 already installed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dirk
343 Views, 3 Replies

revit 2013 already installed

Hi There!

I had to uninstall my Revit Building Design Suite premium 2013. I re-installed all the products but on the installation part where i choose which product i want to install, the installation screen tells me that revit is already installed. I have cleaned my registry as instructed on the Autodest website and restarted my computer as well as remove-unistall from control panel. The Autodesk installation screen still sees Revit as already been installed with the green checkmark. 

What else is there that i can do? I dont want tell my client that they have to uninstall everything again.

thanks 

Dirk

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AJA14
in reply to: dirk

Hi.
Try to access Autodesk folder from the startup menu. In the folder you will find an uninstallation tool which you can use.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 3 of 4
dirk

Hi There

We have Revit 2013. There is no Uninstall tool.

We have also tried all the registry clean-ups.

Regards

Dirk

Message 4 of 4
edwin.prakoso

Hi Dirk,

Are you using Windows 7 or older? Try using Microsoft FixIt for installation and uninstallation problem here: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9779673&entrypointid=MATSKB

After you downloaded it, run and choose uninstall problem. You will be able to uninstall Revit.

Then you can try to install it again.

Please note: Don't use it if you use Windows 8

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report