Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2012 Quick Access Toolbar

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
therman
690 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2012 Quick Access Toolbar

I was working and suddenly my quick access toolbar essentially became transpart so i can barely see it

is there any way to change this?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: therman

can you post an image?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
saraedith
in reply to: therman

I also have the same problem -- the Quick Access Bar is almost transparent. Also, the Options menu cuts off some of it's info.

However, the same is true of AutoCAD 2012 -- both of which are installed on my new laptop: Dell xps 17", Nvidia graphics card, i7 processor. Maybe Nvidia has to do with this . . . ?

Any ideas will be appreciated!

Message 4 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: saraedith

I had to change my windows theme to anything but Aero. Once I did that a lot of the problems I was having stopped. So give that a try and see how it works.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 5
saraedith
in reply to: LisaDrago

Thanks that helped with the Quick Access Toolbar!

As for the Options Bar, it still cuts off bottom-half of the words listed in the pull-down menu (when not activated).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report