Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2012 how to stepback from grouping

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rcastel
229 Views, 2 Replies

REVIT 2012 how to stepback from grouping

I might be an illiterate, but I don't know how to "ungroup" a group I created.

I have a couple of generic models (two... precisely). I grouped them in order to mantain height alighnment and to make it easier to be copied, since they overlap in floorplan view.

After copied to their several locations, I'd like to ungroup them again, so that I can create individual MARK properties for each of the models.

Can anyone help me?...
Is it possible?...

I'm tottaly lost here!

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: rcastel

hi, pick the object that you grouped and modify / model groups will be highlighted in the ribbon, you can choose to edit group or ungroup. plese see attached. hope it helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: rcastel

Have you installed Update Release 2 for your version of Revit 2012?  If so, have you then installed the ribbon behavior hotfix?  If you have had .Net 4.5 installed on your computer and have not installed the ribbon behavior hotfix, then you will not be getting the contextual ribbon tabs immediately, which would explain why you are not seeing the Ungroup tool.

More information, and links to the Update and Hotfix can be found in this blog article.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report