Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2012 crash after Wacom uninstall

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
meredithc
670 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2012 crash after Wacom uninstall

First off, I am still rather new to Revit, so hopefully this is enough of a problem description...if not, I can elaborate...

I am trying to change the pattern of a carpet, so I select the flooring then wait while it slowly decides to highlight the selection (Revit 2011 ran wicked fast so I don't know if there is a correlation with crashing and slow performance or not...)

Next, I click on "Edit Type", then select edit structure/...carpet and select  the appropriate carpet image. It will go so far as to show a preview with the selected material, then it crashes. Actually, even if I don't make any changes and simply open the property type editor it crashes...

I have uninstalled the Wacom tablet and deleted the driver...is there somewhere else I need to look or something else that needs to be removed? 

I really really really need to find a solution to this as I am currently suggesting that we purchase this software at the office - but I can't very well push for it's purchase if I can't even run the version I have!

Help....quickly! Please, this is not helping me create a good impression at my new job...

Oh, 64 bit, Win 7...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ryan.duell
in reply to: meredithc

I wanted to make sure you saw the previous post below with some additional items:

Revit 2011 & 2012 Crash when launching the Materials or Render Appearance Dialogs

Thank you,

Ryan Duell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report