Revit Architecture

meredithc
Message 1 of 2 (518 Views)

Revit 2012 crash after Wacom uninstall

518 Views, 1 Replies
05-31-2011 10:45 AM

First off, I am still rather new to Revit, so hopefully this is enough of a problem description...if not, I can elaborate...

I am trying to change the pattern of a carpet, so I select the flooring then wait while it slowly decides to highlight the selection (Revit 2011 ran wicked fast so I don't know if there is a correlation with crashing and slow performance or not...)

Next, I click on "Edit Type", then select edit structure/...carpet and select  the appropriate carpet image. It will go so far as to show a preview with the selected material, then it crashes. Actually, even if I don't make any changes and simply open the property type editor it crashes...

I have uninstalled the Wacom tablet and deleted the driver...is there somewhere else I need to look or something else that needs to be removed? 

I really really really need to find a solution to this as I am currently suggesting that we purchase this software at the office - but I can't very well push for it's purchase if I can't even run the version I have!

Help....quickly! Please, this is not helping me create a good impression at my new job...

Oh, 64 bit, Win 7...

Employee
ryan.duell
Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)

Re: Revit 2012 crash after Wacom uninstall

06-02-2011 07:05 AM in reply to: meredithc

I wanted to make sure you saw the previous post below with some additional items:

Revit 2011 & 2012 Crash when launching the Materials or Render Appearance Dialogs

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Autodesk, Inc.

Revit Clinic
@revitclinic

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.