Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2010 - door knob misplaced

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ennujozlagam
748 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2010 - door knob misplaced

Hello Guys,

i amended family door and added door Knob. The  door family looks ok in any elevation view. But when i load as load family and created section thru door the other door knob is away from door panel. What do i need to change?

Please find enclosed.

Thank you..

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alan.quinn
in reply to: ennujozlagam

What’s the handle locking too in the family? I’m guessing that it’s not aligned and locked to the correct ref plane and as such appears as if it’s hovering. Also, what thickness is the wall in the family editor? Is the wall in the project the same? If not and you change the wall thickness in project to match the family does the handle look correct? Again, if so, check what the handle is aligned and locked too.

Let me know your results and thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: alan.quinn

Hi Allan,

I followed your instructions and its look okey now. Thanks a lot for your help. Very much appreciated.

God Bless.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report