Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisions to Schedules

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
164 Views, 4 Replies

Revisions to Schedules

I'm issuing a change to a schedule and I need to put this on a small
titleblock with a revision cloud. I could not find a way to put a portion
of a schedule on a titleblock. The only thing I could come with was take a
screen shot of the schedule, crop it, and insert as an image file. Surely
there's a better way?

Rick Moore, AIA
www.bgkarchitects.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
melarch
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you opening the titleblock family and adding a Revision schedule in the actual titleblock family. You can only add revision schedules in a titleblock family file, not in a project file.

Mel Persin, aia
Mel Persin, aia
Message 3 of 5
hadensmith3551

{color:#000080}IF I read your question correctly, it sounds like you aren't talking about a revision schedule (as the last reply assumed) -- just another type of schedule to which you have made revisions. One of the nice things about schedules in Revit is that unlike regular views, schedules{color} {color:#003300}can{color} {color:#000080}be placed on more than one sheet.

If your goal is to show only the lines of the schedule that have been revised on this smaller sheet, then just create your small sheet, then place the same schedule on this sheet, but use the column wrapping feature to make a column that is only as high as you would like it to appear on the mini sheet. Then place the columns before and after this one outside of the viewable window on the small sheet, and make sure that when you print this sheet, you limit the printed area to what is actually on the sheet.

Good luck to you...{color}
Message 4 of 5
Scott_Womack

Duplicate the Schedule, now filter it down farther so that only a smaller portion is left to place on the smaller sheet. The only drawback, is that you'll also need to place a revision cloud on the sheet with the original schedule, to keep the original set up to date as well. The information within the schedule will have already been changed
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks, I duplicated the schedule and was able to filter out enough to fit
on the sheet

Rick Moore, AIA
www.bgkarchitects.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report