Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision schedule appearance

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
villey
3972 Views, 5 Replies

Revision schedule appearance

Trying to adapt my title block with Revit. In addition to text size is there a way to define a permanent size for columns/rows of a revision schedule? With my schedule everything is fine if things stay on one row. (See the screenshot. The horizontal lines are detail lines.). Things get messed up if the revision text spans multiple rows. This is because the space between two merged rows is different than between two separate rows.

Would make things easier if I could just choose to have only the horizontal or vertical automatic grid lines.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ryan.duell
in reply to: villey

For Revision Schedules in a Title Block, you can customize the following:

-Fields
-Standard Sort Order [s]
-Conditional Formatting [Field Formatting options are not available]
-Grid lines [and weight]
-Height of schedule
-Show Title
-Show Header
-Header Text Font & Height
-Body Text Font& Height

Unfortunately you cannot define a permanent size for the cell or row dimension; this is a current wish request.  I have included a direct link should you wish to be added onto the list:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

The “Grid Lines” checkbox does not have the option for vertical or horizontal unfortunately; it will toggle them completely on or off.

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 6
heterarch
in reply to: ryan.duell

What about changing the color of the text in the revision schedule?  As far as I can tell, this isn't possible.  As a work around, I created a Revision tag that has the revision schedule info I need, in red.  Just tag the revision cloud with this tag, and organize them in bottom right of sheet (these sheets are 8.5x5.5 fabrication tickets, not Architectural sheets, and revision tickets need to have special info, IN RED, in order to keep things clear when they go out to the fabrication shop...).  However, this work around wouldn't be necessary if I could just change the color of text in the revision schedule in the original sheet family...

Message 4 of 6
operations

Thanks for this reply, answered my question RE vertical and horizontal gridline control.  So ... yeah ... it's 2014, and while I'm not living on the moon base that NASA promised me, can I please have control over my grid lines?

Message 5 of 6
pch.evrg
in reply to: heterarch

Following this thread to find out how to change the text colors too.

Message 6 of 6
dw3V7EB

It's 2023.  Has anything been done on this at all?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report