Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revet 1 on 1 training

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jbaflyer
326 Views, 1 Reply

Revet 1 on 1 training

I am looking for on-line training for a Revit Teacher.  I do single story small residential only so I want to cater the teaching and am not interested in an online class. I also live in the sticks, so it probably needs to be on-line as I am not anywhere near a big city. Any recommendations?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: jbaflyer

@jbaflyer wrote:

I am looking for on-line training for a Revit Teacher.  I do single story small residential only so I want to cater the teaching and am not interested in an online class. I also live in the sticks, so it probably needs to be on-line as I am not anywhere near a big city. Any recommendations?

You say you are "looking for on-line training" but you are "not interested in an online class"? I don't understand that part.

Anyway, if you are interested, I provide online training on Revit Architecture. Here are some of my credentials:

Degree in Architecture, Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Professional, Instructor Certificate, Speaker at Autodesk University in Las Vegas this year, former Moderator at some of these Autodesk newsgroups.

Please keep any follow up conversation about this matter in private email, not in the forum.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report