Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
vdes
Message 1 of 3 (1,111 Views)

Resizing & editing of View to fit in Sheet Like ACAD layout ?

1111 Views, 2 Replies
07-07-2011 02:08 AM

I have put my Projects Floor plan in the Sheet to print. How do i resize the window since i do not want to print the whole plan only part of it. Precisely what i want is the way we edit Viewport in the layout tab in Autocad. How can we acheive the similar thing in Revit Arch ?

Valued Mentor
mbuonocore
Message 2 of 3 (1,104 Views)

Re: Resizing & editing of View to fit in Sheet Like ACAD layout ?

07-07-2011 05:29 AM in reply to: vdes

I am a newbee so there's probably a better way.....I duplicate the floor plan view (or desired view) with detailing and crop the view to what I want to see using the crop tool at the bottom of the screen next to the view scale box. Then I put that view on the sheet not my original floor plan.  Any changes I make in the original floor plan with show in the cropped plan as well.

Active Contributor
vdes
Message 3 of 3 (1,102 Views)

Re: Resizing & editing of View to fit in Sheet Like ACAD layout ?

07-07-2011 06:15 AM in reply to: mbuonocore

Thanks a lot for ur Help. It has helped my task. Im sure there sud be some other way also but for now i cud do the way u suggested me. Thanks

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!