Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residential remodel sheets won't plot as displayed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
vanderloo5
404 Views, 4 Replies

Residential remodel sheets won't plot as displayed

Can anyone tell me why my existing walls show up fine in my sheet but don't plot to .pdf

I have the view range settings set correctly and all other sheets plot fine.

I thought maybe the roof transparency was the issue but

Revit is usually pretty much a WYSIWYG plotting operation and the walls are displaying in the sheet file.

Haven't tried plotting to a plotter but it doesn't matter. I need to plot .pdf's

Not sure what I'm missing here.

I'm in 2013.

Please see attached files.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

what pdf printer have you instaled?

I have PDF Creator and Bullzip PDF Printer and both of them work fine...indeed WYSIWYG....

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

Also .pdf creator. I don't think it's a printer issue. I've done hundreds of Revit prints w pdf creator. Never had this prob. Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE
Message 4 of 5

when you make the settings try  from Setup  ...RASTER PROCESS not Vector Process option....I made a try and it looks that they have different result

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

Constantine,

That did the trick but I would definitely call that a workaround since I shouldn't have to change to raster to get it to plot correctly. Thank You for the fix but I'd still like to know why this is happening and how to prevent it.

Not sure if it's just a .pdf issue but when I complete the project tomorrow I'll find out.

Thanks Again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report