Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
dlinford
Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Residential Optional Elevations

101 Views, 1 Replies
11-09-2004 09:04 AM
I work for a large home builder. We are contemplating switching to Revit.

How is Revit for big production residential home building?

How does Revit handle multiple optional elevations with different Roof Framing and different Exterior Finish? Can this be handled without having separate models?

Thanks,

David
*Christopher Zoog
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Residential Optional Elevations

11-09-2004 09:46 AM in reply to: dlinford
It handles production housing quite well and yes we include all "builders" options in a single model file. I'm teaching a clas at AU this year that will touch on this very topic.(BD31-4 Work Smarter Not Harder with Autodesk Revit Design Options) Take a look at the design options feature, it is extremely powerfull. -z "dlinford" wrote in message news:16142700.1100019881486.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I work for a large home builder. We are contemplating switching to Revit. > > How is Revit for big production residential home building? > > How does Revit handle multiple optional elevations with different Roof Framing and different Exterior Finish? Can this be handled without having separate models? > > Thanks, > > David
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.