Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering Woes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
AndrewVargo
270 Views, 2 Replies

Rendering Woes

So I'm trying to render a building for my studio final. But everytime I render it there is this stray tree popping up. However there is no tree there in the model. Is there a way to fix this? 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

In the Project Browser, scroll to Planting category. Is there one? Then there are some kind of plants in the model. Next expand the list and right click on each family > Select all Instances > In Project. See if the number that Revit displays next to the Filter icon on the Status Bar (bottom right corner) matches the number of trees you expect to see.

If you don't want any planting families you can right click on each family and choose Delete.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 3 of 3

Thanks, some how it made a duplicate set of landscaping, there where two times as many trees as I had though I placed. Still strange they weren't showing up in other views. I just delted all instances and replanted. Thanks so much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report