Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rendering question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
farah_naser91
253 Views, 3 Replies

rendering question

Hello guys,

Ive been trying to use the rendering option in revit, but all get is a black scene when i press render.

The sun option is enabled, and i tried to add artificial lights, but still a i get the black scene again.

you can check the attached file,

thanks in advance 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pmueller
in reply to: farah_naser91

can you post a screenshot of your rendering settings?

Message 3 of 4

Could be this the answer?

have you checked the lighting scheme, cause when it is set to Interior artificial only it renders & nothing is shown except black screen I have attached an image for your reference.

shalom....

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
mkotsamanes
in reply to: farah_naser91

Try moving your camera position forward a bit. I had a similar problem and I was standing part way in a wall. Everything looks good in the view until you render then all you get is black. If you are using phases in this project that might also be the issue make sure the phase filter is set to "Show Complete"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report