Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
poxil
320 Views, 6 Replies

Rendering problem

Hello, Im haiving problems witn my rendering,  yesturday everithing was working fine but today everytimie i set rendering quality higher than draft, Revit either fails to render (rendering area goes black) or the pc crashes and i get bluescreen. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: poxil

probably not a revit issue

thats a hardware problem most likely

your probably overheating the computer

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
poxil
in reply to: DarrenP

I dont think so, as i said everything was warking fine. It goes to 10% of render in less than 10 seconds then it thinks a bit  and it goes to 100% full complete render which is black...

My pc is intel i7 3.5ghz, 8gb ram and gefoce gtx680. I checked out the temperatures during the process and its slightly above 60.

I got message from revit: Unknown error occured...

Message 4 of 7
jz4all
in reply to: poxil

Hi

I experienced  such a thing time ago. But after restarting my computer twice, everything turned back fine.
Verify your graphics card, maybe it is not good enough for such mission!!!

Message 5 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: jz4all

have you looked up the blue screen error

that will tell what the problem is

its not going to be revit

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
DarrenP

go by this guide: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2023665/anatomy-of-a-pc-crash-7-scenarios-and-how-to-avoid-them.html

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
poxil

It is not happening in other projects, only in this one, blue screens are not showing up anymore, it just doesnt render.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report