Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendered objects in views

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
146 Views, 3 Replies

Rendered objects in views

Is it possible to see textures in views (like in ADT) or only shading w/edges is allowed?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can see hatches in 3D views, if you have set up your materials to have them. "Jakub Góralski" wrote in message news:4140c3e2_2@newsprd01... > Is it possible to see textures in views (like in ADT) or only shading > w/edges is allowed? > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I know that. For my purposes shading w/edges is good enough to work. I've started this thread because someone asked me if it is possible, and I didn't manage to find it out by myself. On the other hand would be nice to have such an option in Revit. regards Q U¿ytkownik "Scott Davis" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:414122a0_3@newsprd01... > You can see hatches in 3D views, if you have set up your materials to have > them. > > > "Jakub Góralski" wrote in message > news:4140c3e2_2@newsprd01... > > Is it possible to see textures in views (like in ADT) or only is allowed? > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

No, is not possible have bitmap on view like ADT, you can see only hatch. "Jakub Góralski" ha scritto nel messaggio news:41415147_3@newsprd01... > I know that. For my purposes shading w/edges is good enough to work. > I've started this thread because someone asked me if it is possible, and I > didn't manage to find it out by myself. > On the other hand would be nice to have such an option in Revit. > regards > Q > > > U¿ytkownik "Scott Davis" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci > news:414122a0_3@newsprd01... > > You can see hatches in 3D views, if you have set up your materials to have > > them. > > > > > > "Jakub Góralski" wrote in message > > news:4140c3e2_2@newsprd01... > > > Is it possible to see textures in views (like in ADT) or only is > allowed? > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report