Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflected Ceiling Plan Greyed out and no Fine detail

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mhamson
3645 Views, 3 Replies

Reflected Ceiling Plan Greyed out and no Fine detail

Hello,

I have one of the floors in our building doing something wacky.

The 5th floor reflected ceiling plan looks fine so I create detail plans for the suites at a different scale. this new suite blowup has what looks to be the same suite but everything is greyed out and when i switch from coarse detail to fine detail it doesn't do a thing.

The orignal full reflected ceiling plan looks fine. The line are black. The detail swithces back and forth...

I can;t figure out what the problem could be. I used the same process on other floor and everyting is OK.

The View Ranges are the same and everthing else in the properties seem the same too.

Anyone else come across this?

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LisaDrago
in reply to: mhamson

Not specifically - what is the discipline set to?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 4
mhamson

That s wasn't it...but it did make me look at the bootom of the properties dialgue box and notice that the Phase was set to "Phase 3". We don't even have phases in this project. Ooops! Wonder how that got changed.

Problem solved.

Thanks for the help.

MIke

Message 4 of 4
LisaDrago

Glad to be of assistance... kind of...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report