Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Installation of Revit Suite 2013 Trial Mode following a format

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
info
351 Views, 1 Reply

Re-Installation of Revit Suite 2013 Trial Mode following a format

Last week I installed to a new workstation the 30 days trial version of the Revit Suite 2013. However, the following day due to a technical problem I had to make a format to the new pc and to re-install the windows 7 pro 64bit together with all the other programs including the Revit Suite 2013 trial. Unfortunately the Revit Suite keeps asking for activation as if the trial mode has ended without allowing us to use the subsequent days, (approximately 3 ½ weeks). Please let me know if there is a procedure which I could follow in order to be able to use the program until the end of the trial period.

Thank you in advance,

K.K.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: info

Unfortunately - once the trial is expired (or thinks it is expired) there is no way to reactivate it - that I know of.

You would need to install it on a machine that has not had Revit 2013 installed on it.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report