Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster print quality

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chris_pitt
1404 Views, 1 Reply

Raster print quality

Hi

I'm having issues with print quality on certain drawings, which is a shame as print quality generally exceeds that of AutoCAD Architecture.

The issue I have is with a SHADED and shadowed elevation drawing.  When I go to print to PDF it insists line removal is done using raster rather than vector processing.  This leads to a poor quality PDF both on screen and printed.

I accept that automatically generated shadows may make this necessary but with then turned off, I don't.

If I print a coloured plan, say a room or area drawing with automatically generated colours, it's quite happy to plot it using vector processing.  I DO NOT see any difference between this and a shaded elevation without shadows!  Should anyone from Autodesk read this please justify.

For anyone else reading this do you have a way of improving the look of raster processed output?

Regards

Christopher Alan Pitt

Frank Shaw Associates

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: chris_pitt

If you can post screenshots of what you are seeing, it may help the community to get a better idea of what you are seeing.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report