Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramp Annotations

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cemcap
782 Views, 2 Replies

Ramp Annotations

Hello again.

I want to share a problem in Revit Architecture 2011. When you create a ramp in a specific level, you cannot put annotation on this ramp on the level you have created it. Bu when you go to the upper level, you can put annotation on this level clearly. After doing up such annotations, you can copy these annotations to the level below (to the base level yo have created the ramp) the annotations go there clearly and they amazingly show the levels of the ramps. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks and regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ryan.duell
in reply to: cemcap

Regarding annotations, are you referring to the “Up” and “Down” annotations that are part of the ramp element?  Or are you adding text directly over the ramp?
You should be able to show the labels on both levels by default, if this is what you were referring to.  If this is not the case please let me know if you have a more specific example:
Thank you,

Regarding annotations, are you referring to the “Up” and “Down” annotations that are part of the ramp element?  Or are you adding text directly over the ramp?

You should be able to show the labels on both levels by default, if this is what you were referring to.  If this is not the case please let me know if you have a more specific example:

Video Example: http://screencast.com/t/cX0LibfjJ9T

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 3
cemcap
in reply to: ryan.duell

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. But my question is a little bit different, so i have uploaded a video to

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZDG0lpfD

for you to view.

Thanks and regards

Cem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report