Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R2 Update - View Reference Search missing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
damo3
245 Views, 2 Replies

R2 Update - View Reference Search missing

Has anyone else noticed in the recent R2 update for Revit 2015, the new search function is not available when using the View Reference tool? Its on the type selector, value parameters in properties and the 'View Other Reference' for callouts, sections and details. But nothing for the View reference tool? 

Another example of an unfinished tool by Autodesk? Fingers crossed its due for completion soon! Now I have used this new function, I want it everywhere! 🙂 

Autodesk, any plans? 

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alisder.Brown
in reply to: damo3

Damo3

Are you talking about the ability to search in the type selector for a type of View reference? Because it works fine for me. Im not 100% sure what you are referring to with the value parameters in properties and view other reference part?

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 3 of 3
damo3
in reply to: damo3

No, specifically the 'view reference' tool on the view ribbon under the sheet composition panel.

I have explained it here with images.

http://revitlink.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/revit-r2-update-view-reference-search.html?m=1

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report