Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Access Toolbar invisible

33 REPLIES 33
SOLVED
Message 1 of 34
deannina
25334 Views, 33 Replies

Quick Access Toolbar invisible

Recently I installed Revit Architectural 2013 on a new Windows 8 64 proffesional laptop.  But my quick access toolbar is completly white. If I stay over the toolbar the tips show up and when I click them they function. But I cannot see what I click on. My videocard is NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M. Does somebody now’s the solution for this issue.

Thanks

33 REPLIES 33
Message 21 of 34
mbc-it
in reply to: deannina

Showing the tool bar below worked for me.  Waste of screen estate having to do that though.  The issue has been here for many years and still has no real fix, come on AutoDesk!

Message 22 of 34
EmptySaturnV
in reply to: mbc-it

I am also having the same issue. It will only show if I put it below the ribbon (which is a ridiculous waste of space). Please jump in here and fix this Autodesk!

Message 23 of 34
ryan.lenihan
in reply to: EmptySaturnV

I had this issue crop up as well interestingly after a screen change to 21:9. GPU and drivers remained the same. I have a Quadro M1000M and decided to download the latest graphics drivers (364.72-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql) performance drivers, not the partner certified drivers. This fixed the issue for me.

Message 24 of 34
ryan.lenihan
in reply to: ryan.lenihan

I've come back to say that after a restart, my problem came back. I've since investigated a bit more and it appears to be related to Dynamo. If Dynamo loads, the quick access tool bar is broken, if I stop Dynamo from loading, the quick access toolbar is fine.

The problem though is only present on my 2560x1080 21:9 widescreen. If I change back to a non-ultra wide screen, the problem also goes away.

Message 25 of 34

I'm totally new at this. I'm a student at Penn Foster. the toolbar hasn't been there from the get go! 

regards

Mark Middleton

Message 26 of 34

This worked for me...

1. Right-Click on the Windows desktop
  2. Select “Personalise” from the context menu
  3. Select “Colours” from the Personalisation dialog
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the display

Windows 10 Quick Access Toolbar.JPG

5. Under “Show colour on Start, taskbar, action centre, and title bar” switch to “On”
  6. Choose your accent colour in the section above

Let me know if this works for you

Cheers

John

Message 27 of 34

Hi John,
Unfortunately it didn't work. I really appreciate you interest.
Regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone
Message 28 of 34

I was having this same problem. Instead of toggling the option for Start, taskbar, and action center; try toggling the option below it: Show color on title bar. I was able to get the quick access bar to show doing that. Granted it seems as if the QAT is transparent, you'll need to choose a gray color otherwise the blues and greens will shine through. Hope this helps.

Message 29 of 34
jjbenstead
in reply to: Jefwho

Nice one Jefwho, that looks like a nicer solution.

Unless of course you want your Start, taskbar or action center transparent... I think I can live without that.

Thanks, John

Message 30 of 34
edublanch25
in reply to: k.j.kielar

Thanks a lot. It worked for me!

Message 31 of 34
Mouhammad_mazzaz
in reply to: deannina

just uninstall the Dynamo 0.9.1
it worked for me 
i do not prefer that you make revit run in integrat graphic thats will make it run slowly 

Message 32 of 34

I uninstalled just the Dynamo Revit add-in and mine is now back to completely normal. Still have Dynamo Core 1.2.2 installed, but Dynamo Revit 1.2.2 uninstalled.

Message 33 of 34
alicata
in reply to: k.j.kielar

Thank you! This worked beautifully!
Message 34 of 34
Mouhammad_mazzaz
in reply to: alicata

Yo are weĺcome 

If this is the right answer please give likes and make it the an answer 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report