We may or may not know the answer, but cannot give "forward looking statements" about our future direction in public forums. Privately, we could have you/your company sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and then discuss specifics with you.
Scott, we would be interested in taking you up on the offer of an NDA. We're an architects firm at our wits' end with Vectorworks and are trying to decide on a long term software strategy.
How can I get in touch to progress this further?
I just sent you a Private Message regarding contact info.
We're in the same boat. Just converted our offices to macs and are using autocad lt for mac to help with budgeting. But we're needing revit as well. I would be happy to sign an NDA so we can see which direction to lead our office.
what is the big secret?
i've seen others compare it to apple letting everyone know when the next iphone is going to be released.... but the reason that is a secret is if I'm thinking of buying a new iphone, and I know the next iphone is coming out next month, i'll wait the month to buy the phone. with that, apple would be killing sales of their own current product.
If I know that revit for mac is coming out in a month, I wait to buy revit instead of buying archicad. if i know it is coming in 8 months, i would buy revit for windows and pay for the cross-grade when it comes out... If i have no idea, i will just by archicad.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.