Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with install...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
marcobarbozapy
197 Views, 1 Reply

Problems with install...

Hello, I have acquired the trial.autodesk revit 2015, and I've installed but not installed so families you uninstall it completely to reinstall it, but in doing so in the installation interface appears as I installed , which is not true because in the control panel does not appear, please if you have any solution

Hola, he adquirido el revit 2015 de trial.autodesk, y lo he instalado pero no instalo las familias asi que lo desintale totalmente para volverlo a instalar, pero al hacer eso en la interfaz de instalacion me aparece como instalado, lo que no es cierto por que en el panel de control no aparece, por favor si tienen alguna solucion

Captura.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Try to uninstall it using FixIt: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled

Your installation still left in registry and you need to remove it. FixIt will do it easily.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report