Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems at inserting families into the translated revit icon to portuguese

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
phpiva
376 Views, 0 Replies

Problems at inserting families into the translated revit icon to portuguese

Hello. I've downloaded and installed the language pack for revit architecture 2014 in portuguese. When I first started revit through the new Icon translated to portuguese I immediately tried to load a door into a single wall. It didn't work, a messege saying that I have no families at all in my computer came out and I got confused.

It's weird becouse when I start revit through the regular english icon, this thing doesn't happen. In the english version all the doors, windows and components load automatically with no messege.

Take a look at the two screenshots I attached below. The first one shows how a door is easily loaded into a wall when I use the english revit, and the second one shows the ackward messege I got from the brazilian portuguese version, wich says: "there's no loaded door family in this project. Do you want to load one now?" then when I click yes, it takes me to an empty folder and I don't manage to keep the track of the old doors families from the english version.

I wouldn't mind using all the components, doors, etc in english (if it's possible) as long as the program interface was in portuguese. Have you guys figured out a way of doing it?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report