Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

gnikas
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Problem with View Title

128 Views, 1 Replies
03-10-2004 06:51 PM
I am having a problem with the View Title description not inserting correctly when I insert a drawing on a page. At times the title will be well below the drawing or in the middle of the drawing. Is anyone having this problem and has anyone found a solution other that moving the drawing on the working view?
*Tibor Farkas
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

Re: Problem with View Title

03-11-2004 03:50 AM in reply to: gnikas
Your title will land below the crop region of that view. Turn on the crop region for the view (it sounds like it's not on) and adjust it to suit. Your title should now appear much closer to where you need it. You can also drag the title independently of the view by clicking on the view and tabbing through your choices until you highlight the title only, which you can then drag where needed. "gnikas" wrote in message news:19136299.1078973521945.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am having a problem with the View Title description not inserting correctly when I insert a drawing on a page. At times the title will be well below the drawing or in the middle of the drawing. Is anyone having this problem and has anyone found a solution other that moving the drawing on the working view?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.