Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with View Title

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gnikas
211 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with View Title

I am having a problem with the View Title description not inserting correctly when I insert a drawing on a page. At times the title will be well below the drawing or in the middle of the drawing. Is anyone having this problem and has anyone found a solution other that moving the drawing on the working view?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: gnikas

Your title will land below the crop region of that view. Turn on the crop region for the view (it sounds like it's not on) and adjust it to suit. Your title should now appear much closer to where you need it. You can also drag the title independently of the view by clicking on the view and tabbing through your choices until you highlight the title only, which you can then drag where needed. "gnikas" wrote in message news:19136299.1078973521945.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am having a problem with the View Title description not inserting correctly when I insert a drawing on a page. At times the title will be well below the drawing or in the middle of the drawing. Is anyone having this problem and has anyone found a solution other that moving the drawing on the working view?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report