Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH THE 3D VIEW

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
wolverine01
304 Views, 3 Replies

PROBLEM WITH THE 3D VIEW

Hi, i have a problem with the 3D view, it just desapear and the only thing that i can see is the section box when i turn it on.

here is the link of image:http://screencast.com/t/ta7UYvUWKz

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_Knight
in reply to: wolverine01

intially i would say check your VG settings and make sure everyting is turned on, Also check for a filter in your VG settings.  This could do it too.

Next click the lightbulb at the bottom and make sure it hasnt been hidden.

Message 3 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: wolverine01

The Section Box looks like the top and bottom planes are at the same elevation (the Section box should look like a rectangular prism, with 12 sides and 6 faces, not a rectangle with 4 sides and one fact).  There is no "inside" to the Section Box in which your model can display.  Try grabbing the Control (blue double arrow icon, pointing up/down) in the middle of the Section Box and stretching the top up.  Or, if you do not have any edits to the Section Box you want to keep, in the properties of the 3D View, uncheck the Section Box property, Apply, and then recheck it, a shown in the Screencast below.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 4
wolverine01
in reply to: David_W_Koch

hi, sorry for the late answer, both of you are right but the problem was that i linked a cad drawing into revit and i didnt inport it origin to origin and it jumpt verry far from the revit drawing. that is why the secion box was looking like a plane and the two drawing were to small for to see.

thank you verry much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report