Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with section

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mimarsultangokce
309 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with section

Hi dear, when I try to create section I see that an object which is behind of the section line appears in the section view.I couldn't find what is the mistake.Do you have an idea ?I am adding 2 pictures which explain my case.Thank you...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Planting is not a cuttable family (http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-3253EFCA-F38F-4086-9A4D-C873D8D04867)

The section is going through the 3d representation of the tree, which is larger than the 2d circle by the looks of it, and because it's not a cuttable family it is displayed in your view.
Message 3 of 4
mimarsultan
in reply to: maciejwypych

THank you for the answer.As ı understand there isn't any technical problem with my section isn't it?

Message 4 of 4
maciejwypych
in reply to: mimarsultan

The section works correctly. As I've explained above, the tree is visible, becaouse it's not cuttable, which means that if the section line goes through the bounding box of the 3d element, the whole element is displayed instead of the cut off part.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report