Revit Architecture

Contributor
Jenb
Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

Problem room areas

72 Views, 1 Replies
12-05-2004 10:53 PM
When I start a project, I set up my Room tags to show the areas. As soon as I start adding detail to the drawing eg. water features, openings, niches ex. some rooms show up as "not enclosed". Is there a quick way that Revit can show you where the Room separations are calculated?
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

Re: Problem room areas

12-05-2004 11:03 PM in reply to: Jenb
Highlight the room tag, and the boundary will display....but if it's coming up 'not enclosed' you wont see anything. You can use room separation lines to define those areas such as openings where rooms should be enclosed. "Jenb" wrote in message news:23080997.1102316042941.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I start a project, I set up my Room tags to show the areas. As soon as I start adding detail to the drawing eg. water features, openings, niches ex. some rooms show up as "not enclosed". Is there a quick way that Revit can show you where the Room separations are calculated?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.