Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem room areas

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jenb
136 Views, 1 Reply

Problem room areas

When I start a project, I set up my Room tags to show the areas. As soon as I start adding detail to the drawing eg. water features, openings, niches ex. some rooms show up as "not enclosed". Is there a quick way that Revit can show you where the Room separations are calculated?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Jenb

Highlight the room tag, and the boundary will display....but if it's coming up 'not enclosed' you wont see anything. You can use room separation lines to define those areas such as openings where rooms should be enclosed. "Jenb" wrote in message news:23080997.1102316042941.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I start a project, I set up my Room tags to show the areas. As soon as I start adding detail to the drawing eg. water features, openings, niches ex. some rooms show up as "not enclosed". Is there a quick way that Revit can show you where the Room separations are calculated?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report