Revit Architecture

*Mike Wiseman
Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)

Printing Shadows

55 Views, 2 Replies
11-08-2004 01:57 PM
OK, tell me I'm missing something dumb. I set up a perspective with a section box and turn on shadows. I go to print and all looks good except the shadows won't print. They don't show in preview either. Please tell me shadows print! Thanks for the help Mike Wiseman
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 3 (55 Views)

Re: Printing Shadows

11-08-2004 03:35 PM in reply to: *Mike Wiseman
Print raster.... "Mike Wiseman" wrote in message news:418feb81_1@newsprd01... > OK, tell me I'm missing something dumb. I set up a perspective with a > section box and turn on shadows. I go to print and all looks good except the > shadows won't print. They don't show in preview either. Please tell me > shadows print! > > Thanks for the help > Mike Wiseman > >
*Mike Wiseman
Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)

Re: Printing Shadows

11-09-2004 07:11 AM in reply to: *Mike Wiseman
Thanks, that helped. There didn't seem to be any problems printing from the "Shaded" or "Shaded with edges" modes, only "hidden line". Any theories as to why? Mike Wiseman "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:41900381$1_2@newsprd01... > Print raster.... > > "Mike Wiseman" wrote in message > news:418feb81_1@newsprd01... > > OK, tell me I'm missing something dumb. I set up a perspective with a > > section box and turn on shadows. I go to print and all looks good except > the > > shadows won't print. They don't show in preview either. Please tell me > > shadows print! > > > > Thanks for the help > > Mike Wiseman > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.