Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem with AutoDesk Design Review 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
peterfisker
437 Views, 1 Reply

Printing problem with AutoDesk Design Review 2012

Hi guys

I'm having some trouble printing from AutoDesk Design Review 2012 to a Xerox 6605 Wide Format with FreeFlow Accxes printer.

When I print, horizontal lines that's not in the original Revit sheet appears across the drawing as show in the attached examples. The number of lines and the space between them seems to depend on what size the drawing is in. I tried to plot an A0 and several lines appeared but when I plotted a A1 just one line appeared in the middle of the paper. I tried to using the 'Turn data into a bitmap before printing' option which seems to work on some of the drawings and the lines dissapear, but then it doesn't work everytime I print. And the one line in the middle still appears on A1 formats. The lines also appear when I plot to pdf.

Hope you can help

Win 7 +64bit

Revit Architecture 2012

Auto Desk Reviw 2012

Xerox 6605 Wide Format with FreeFlow Accxes

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jason_S
in reply to: peterfisker

I don't have a Xerox wide format, but I had the same type of problem with our KIP.  There was an updated driver that I had to install on the server for this to be resolved.  When Design Review 2011 was release there was a firmware update for the KIP.  Might want to look into that also.

Hope this helps you out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report