Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing margins

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cjp
Enthusiast
4141 Views, 4 Replies

Printing margins

I was wondering if the printing margins in Revit are set to a certain size somewhere. Basically my issue is that my title block is 1' 11" tall to accommadate a half inch on each side of a 24"x 36" sheet. When I imput that I want to print on a 24x 36 the top and bottom of my title block gets cut off. (see attached screenshot.) This does not happen when I print to PDF, so far only the plotter shows this. Is this a margin issue somewhere, if so how do I fix it. Or is this a different problem I have no idea about?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: cjp

It could be cause by many reasons, 

1. Try to use the oversize paper size where usually there no margin in these ones.
  2. When you select the printer and then you click on the setup button (right bottom corner), under paper placement, select offset from corner and use no margin.
  3. Some driver there is a cut line option (could be active) need to verify the driver settings
  4. Make sure the latest firmware is installed and as well the driver (you may need to call the printer company for more details about this).
  5. You may need to go see the setting of plotter (not the driver) (go see it physically and click on the setting option from the printer built in setting).
  6. If you make another square around the title block does this fix the issue?

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 5
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: cjp

Just a follow up see if this fixed your issue

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 4 of 5

I think your instructions are for AutoCad and not Revit?

Message 5 of 5

My apologies you are correct on the print with no margins option.  Could not find the oversized paper option though.  But still it worked

Thanks. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report